Implementation of a process water recycling plant, to increase production (from 150 up to 300 tph, and to improve the management of the sedimentation pits. .
Customer bill of specifications
- Improve the water recycling process vs sedimentation pits
- Increase production (capacity and daily operating time)
- Reduce the size of the sedimentation pits
As the sedimentation pits were too small, a significant reduction (50%) of the production was requested to avoid solids in suspension to pollute the water reaching the process water pumping section (620m³/h)
To deliver more than a mere sand washing process
- double washing of sand by cycloning
- classification-recomposition of 2/4-800µm/1 and 63µ/800µm, to blend concrete sand 0/4 and filtration sand type DTU64-1 or CEMAGREF
- washing water treatment section (620 to 700m³/h)
- One clarifier DR 14+ to optimise the recycling ratio, up to 90 %.
- Automatic refill of the flocculent hopper to ease the handling of flocculent
The site before erection of the thickener
The site after erection fo the thickener
What's your project ?
Submit your project to our sales department filling in the application form !