Aim : The construction, within an industrial zone, of a complete unit for the recovery of construction waste, coming partly from a recycling process.
- Valorisation of the 0/4 part
- Water treatment in closed loop
- Facilitate the storage of clay coming from the washing of materials
- Minimize the amount of needed water, by recovering water usually lost in the sludge
CUSTOMER BILL OF SPECIFICATIONS
- Valorisation of the 0/4 part, previously mixed upstream
- Clarification of water to allow its use in closed circuit
- Sludge dehydration
- Maximum water recovery
The operator supplies his installation with several sources of heterogeneous materials (main alluvial deposit + external deposits, recycled materials and recoverable fraction of materials from earthworks).
- Sand treatment by simple
- Water treatment through flocculation et coagulant addition
- Installation of a clarified water recovery tank with water tank
- Sludge storage in a buffer tank
- Commissioning of a filter press equipped with membrane trays (mix-pack) allowing presses at 16 bars
- Preparation and addition of lime milk to improve the performance of the press during treatment of materials that are particularly difficult to dehydrate.
- Compact design
- High efficiency : up to 10 t/h of material processede
- Controlled maintenance and optimal operator safetyrs
- Automated installation with remote maintenance service allowing support from our premises
Public work spoils before valorisation
Public work spoils after treatment on ROUSSEAU's site